Day tickets cost £5 and can be purchased from reception prior to fishing.
Whilst we encourage you to take full advantage of our fishing facilities, please remember that it is important that you follow the rules of the lake:
- Fishing is only allowed from dawn to dusk & from the swims
- Fish must be handled with care & returned promptly to the lake
- Maximum 1 rod or pole per person
- All landing nets & unhooking mats to be dipped daily in our disinfectant tank and used for all fish
- Site shop ground bait & pellets only to be used
- No boilies or other flavoured substances
- Barb-less hooks only
- No keep nets
The lake is available for fishing use throughout the day and the day pass allows you to fish until your heart is content. Please note there are a few dates, due to wedding functions, on which the lake cannot be used:
Saturday, 9th, 16th, 23rd June, 28th July, 4th and 25th August.
Where wedding venues are scheduled for the afternoon, if feasible morning fishing will be permitted at no charge. There is alternative fishing available at Rookery Waters just 1/2 mile from the site.
Contravention of the fishing rules will result in a request to leave the site.